- Copy of insurance policy
- Contact info that is highlighted in the agreement
- Who to contact for maintenance: should we call you first for everything? Would you like us to use our vendors? (HVAC, plumbing, electrician)
- Signed agreement
- Voided check for direct deposit and email address for e-statement
- Let us know if you want us to go ahead and add the home to our vacant unit power, water, and gas list. We can have utilities in most cases turned on in our name so you do not have to worry about them. If the house does not rent before the bills come to Sunshine, we may have to ask the owner for a check to cover them.
- We show properties by taking a copy of the tenant’s ID and having them sign out a key. They sign a form agreeing not to leave any utilities turned on and give 2 phone numbers. In most cases, we are not able to drive people out to view vacant properties. If the owner is available, we can set up an appointment for the owner to show the property to potential renters. We apologize for any inconvenience, but we are a small company and are unable to personally show the properties due to the time involved and need for us to be available as much as possible in our office.
*We use reputable, affordable vendors that we have a great relationship with. If you have specific vendors you would like us to use, please let us know.